Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great publicity in my blog! Party to celebrate!

Today I take big step towards greatness, peoples! I go to meet Russian friend who come around to do business with other friends of his, and me and him sign publicity contract. Now I have publicity for all good things in the world, the best online dating websites with foxy russian women with all heights and weights, lots of sexy products and 5 star hotel apartments in St. Petersburg! It amazing! Check out the sites, you will meet girl of your dreams!

Today I have party at my house, I invite all my friends of every nationality. I invite François The Frog, Suarez The Squirrel, Paulinho The Parrot, Earl The Elephant and Garschwreisen The Galapagos Albatross. They all very nice peoples, all immigrants like me. 3 are illegal, 2 are legal. Today we drink, then we go to new Russian club in this city, with very good girls. We still have problem because Paulinho The Parrot still seventeen (17) years old. Maybe he use fake moustache to look older and also get more ladies.

It going to be hell of day. Tomorrow maybe I get job, I still unemploy, my mother send me Paypal money by email every week for now. Police don't find me this way, me very well hidden.

Thank you for reading, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment