Saturday, July 25, 2009

Super Interesting! 10 Ways To Improve Your Self Esteem!

Today I try to make article like professional blogger peoples! So I going to make article that get many views for become rich. It is going to be called: "10 ways to improve your self-esteem". This way I get lots of visits from: fat woman, skinny woman, normal woman, and low self-esteem peoples and high self-esteem peoples that click by mistake. Hooray! So here starts my list:

1 - If you're beautiful, look to the mirror. You see yourself. You feel better.
2 - Stop being a fattie. Make exercise. Use electronic device around belly to reduce weight! It amazing results! I see on TV, before: fatty, after: beautiful belly!
3 - If you're ugly, discover liar peoples, and ask "Am I beautiful?". They will say "Yes". You feel much more better.
4 - Eat lots of chocolate. It makes you feel better. Of course you get fatty. So here goes advice change: eats lots of chocolate while using electronic device mentioned in tip 2!
5 - Watch videos about handicaps and retards, and peoples with bad diseases
6 - Listen to music "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor 15 times a day.
7 - Wash your teeth EVERYDAY. I know it hard and annoying, but the effort pays off!
8 - Make a big tattoo, to scare other people.
9 - Give money to a person, that person will automatically like you and praise you.
10 - Meet beautiful Russian girls in online dating websites and take picture and then, even if your lying, show the pictures to your friends and say she your girlfriend. They all jealous!

I hope you enjoy the advice, it really work! My self-esteem used to be 33 and now is 245. I sware!

No comments:

Post a Comment