Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today I stay at home, watch terror film...

I still not rember well what happens yestersay but forget it. Today I watch terror film on TV, about people closed in room and assassin, pedophile and rapist, all together in room, and people die except assassin. Ok, good film. So now I have ideas for terror films, and I want to explain, if you think I make film about it:

- 10 men closed i room. 1 person is gay, others are straight. Lights go out every 10 minutes, and every time the lights go out the gay person rapes one of the guys. They have to find out who gay person is before they buttcracks become too big. Terryfing, isn't it?

- 10 peoples closed in room, 5 men, 5 woman, one man's dick have poison, one woman is cannibal. They don't know who. Everytime lights go out, all woman make blowjob to all men. They have to hope cannibal woman makes blowjob to poisonous man before they all become dickless or die with poison.

- 10 womans closed in room, 1 is tranvesti. Everytime lights go out, tranvesti make sex with woman with no condom. They have to find who tranvesti is before every woman becomes pregnant (oh, and tranvesti have AIDS to make more exciting film). But they all use iron unremovable pants not to try to see who has got a dick. Only tranvesti can remove iron pants, when lights go out, of course.

What you think, I can be next Steven Spielberg? Say what you think, and if you too have ideas about terror film say, I will read them! Thank you very much for reading this, goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha oh my this is soooo funny I love you!! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh, man! I like the cannibal and poison dick one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito bem!

    Começo a gostar... ja subscrevi os feeds! ;)

    ReplyDelete