Sunday, July 19, 2009

My first post! Hurray!

Hello! I am a rabbit! My name is Romanenko! This is my picture!

Well first because it's my first post I say information about myself. I come from Moscow, in Russia. It is a good city. I love many things. Things I like are online dating websites, trucks, subway tickets (I make collection), carrots and black and deckers. I am single and 33 years old, is funny because 33 is same number twice (number 3). But two months after now I make 34, funny too because 4 comes after 3 when you count the numbers. I only make funny ages, ahahaha! Sorry if my English is bad sometimes, but I am learning. I have classes of English on Mondays and Wednesdays. I looking for a woman to marry. I had a hard childhood and I become involved in trafick of diamonds, very popular sport in Russia. Then police come after me, and I hide in new place. Now I live in a city I can't tell the name because the police is still looking for me. I now in cybercofee in Internet, making a blog. I decide to make blog for tell my new experiences.

Well, this is all for my first post! I still don't know my new city very well but I will tell things in the more posts I make! And I leave past-time to you:

Which you prefer: chocolate or strawberry, and why? I always indecisive when I have to choose. Please say what of the two you like more and why!

Goodbye, until the next time, peoples!

2 comments: