Thursday, July 30, 2009

I still looking for job. What should I do?

Here are the jobs I like to make:

- prostitute manager: prostitute managers have all the hookers that they want and they also get the money the hookers make! It is amazing! It's 2 in 1: free sex with hot russian hooker and money ($$$$$$$$$$$$)!!! But it very hard to get in the business in my new city. I use to have connections but now I'm a nobody. Maybe I can be man hooker and then rise in career.


- russian teacher: I could teach russian to all the female teenagers here in my new country. And then I say to the very hot ones: If you have good time with me you get 100% grade! All the hot sex
y teenagers I want! It would be amazing. But you need very studies, and I have only 12th year.

- professional artist: I could make great paintings! Look at my Jack Sparrow painting, I could make more, and sell! Become rich! Maybe I try to be street painting. And then I say to sexy girl, we have good time, I make your painting free! She could not resist!



What professions you think I could make? I can not decide!

1 comment:

  1. You should manage the prostitutes! Lots of sexy ladies for you!

    ReplyDelete